Total Pageviews

Friday, December 31, 2010

NOTD -Opi sparkle-icious

Hi everyone,
Hope all of you have had an amazing holiday season. Hope you've had a good Christmas and will have a great new year's. When I think of New Year's celebrations I think of glitter and shimmer, so OPI sparkle-icious comes to mind nail wise. It took me ages to buy this polish mainly because I do not like glitter polishes. I have a ton of them but never wear them. I really love the look of cream polish. Cream polishes can look so sultry, sexy but yet sophisticated and glitter polish can sometimes look so ..well cheap! However after reading a million and one good reviews on this polish, I caved it and bought. I must say I love it! It's not a polish I would wear all year around but it is perfect for the holidays.
So this is what I'll be wearing for new years on my nails. Hope you all have a great New Year's and may the new year bring prosperity love and wonderful things to all of you.



10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous festive shade :)

    Happy New Years! Come Enter my contest for a free New Year Russian Fortune Reading XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I never though I'd wear sparkly nailpolish either but I just got glitzerland by OPI and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Usually when I buy nail polishes I go for the extremes either really glitter or just a cream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks gorgeous:)
    definately going to look out for this!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! Thank you for following my blog, now I will do the same to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats going to be one of the products in my favourite products of 2010. Love the way it looks....so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new years girl <3 Awesome nail color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love O.P.I.!

    xoxo

    www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to
    be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people consider worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    Also visit my website :: http://wiki.webrichtlijnen.nl/?title=Gebruiker:AnalisaCh

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog