Total Pageviews

Friday, December 17, 2010

For all the animal lovers

I love animals and am always looking for ways to help them. I came across this sanctuary called Tara's Babies Animal Welfare www.tarasbabies.org and I thought it was an amazing organization. They are a no-kill dog shelter that help rescue dogs that would otherwise be euthanized. They are working to win a $250,000 Pepsi grant and we can help.
                                        I copied this from their website because I couldn't say it better myself:

"Have you heard about Tara's Babies Animal Welfare, a No-Kill Dog Rescue and Sanctuary in Arizona? They started rescuing dogs left homeless and injured by Hurricane Katrina, after their founder, Jetsunma Ahkon Lhamo, felt compelled to act on seeing the devastation and suffering in the Gulf. They have continued rescuing dogs on death row in overcrowded shelters ever since.
Tara's Babies Animal Welfare is working to win a $250,000 Pepsi Refresh grant by receiving the most votes for their project in the month of January. The grant will allow them to improve the care they provide to dogs at their beautiful, off-the-grid Sanctuary.
I am going to help Tara's Babies Animal Welfare by voting for them daily in the Pepsi Refresh grant program and hope that you will too. Please visit www.tarasbabies.org to check them out. You will be able to sign up from their website to support their application to Pepsi Refresh.

The dogs need your vote!"
All you have to do is vote to help them get this grant. I hope you all will take a minute out of your day to help.

Thank you for reading.

Love
Ansa

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for helping us help the dogs. I am privileged and blessed to have been part of Tara's Babies since it started, and can honestly say the dogs have made me a better, kinder person. To be able to build them a beautiful, sustainable facility in this amazingly special valley will be a gift that will benefit many animals (and people!) for countless years. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this! I think nonprofits like this should definitely be awarded the Pepsi grant; there are so many animals in this country that are unwanted and deserve a nice home. I just signed up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this!!! I will vote right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for doing this post! I love animals and donate through a few charities. i have the Animal rescue link on the bottom of my blog and hope people click every day, it's free. I never heard of this particular group so thanks for the information. I will definitely be checking it out. Have a great weekend XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Kunzang Drolma - Absolutely. It's an honor. I have rescued a few babies of my own and completly agree with you that animals have made me a better person as well. I wish you the best and if there is anything I can ever do to help, do not hesitate to let me know
    @ Rinny, Marisa and Venus in Virgo - Thank you girls.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog