Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fall Nails

Does certain nail polish color make you think of a season or event? It does for me...for example red always makes me think of Christmas, hot pink makes me think of summer, dirty darker colors make me think of fall and the classic french manicure is great all year around.
There are a lot of colors I love to wear during fall, and will do a mini series of some of my favorite fall colors.
Here are some I have been enjoying lately:
Illamasqua DWS. This is a gray polish. I don't have anything else like this. I love this color. It's so unique. This is a dream to use. I only had to use one coat to get perfect opaque coverage. This is my first Illamaqua polish but it won't be my last.
The second color is one that's quiet popular and it's OPI "You don't know Jacques". This is a dirty gray taupe color. Perfect for fall
The next color is a dark Burgundy color from Chanel called Vamp. I love this color. It's the perfect cream berry color. I have already posted about this color. It's just beautiful.

These are some of the fall polishes I have enjoyed this month. What are some of your favourite fall polishes?

Search This Blog