Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fall Nails

Does certain nail polish color make you think of a season or event? It does for me...for example red always makes me think of Christmas, hot pink makes me think of summer, dirty darker colors make me think of fall and the classic french manicure is great all year around.
There are a lot of colors I love to wear during fall, and will do a mini series of some of my favorite fall colors.
Here are some I have been enjoying lately:
Illamasqua DWS. This is a gray polish. I don't have anything else like this. I love this color. It's so unique. This is a dream to use. I only had to use one coat to get perfect opaque coverage. This is my first Illamaqua polish but it won't be my last.
The second color is one that's quiet popular and it's OPI "You don't know Jacques". This is a dirty gray taupe color. Perfect for fall
The next color is a dark Burgundy color from Chanel called Vamp. I love this color. It's the perfect cream berry color. I have already posted about this color. It's just beautiful.

These are some of the fall polishes I have enjoyed this month. What are some of your favourite fall polishes?

19 comments:

  1. Were on the same wavelength! I was thinking about gray nails all week as I have been seeing it everywhere for fall. That first gray DWS is gorgeous!!! Must have it it XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors! I have to get my hands on OPI's "you don't know jacques"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all beautiful colors!:D I am really loving the last one!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Venus in Virgo - We def have the same taste. :) That's why I love reading your blog.
    @ Reyna - Thank you
    @ tuttifruttibeauti - You must. It's a must have
    @ Marie - Thank you :)I love Vamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love that illamasqua product. It sucks, in Canada we don't have any way of getting their line of products and its not carried in any of the states I frequently visit :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely gorgeous colors! I love them!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love You Don't Know Jacques :) I have the matte version too and I always get compliments on it we're out and about!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You Dont Know Jacques is one of my go-to's for fall! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS COLOR!!!! You Dont Know Jacques reppin :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the grey because it's unexpected and on point but I always have mad love for deep reds.

    A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

    ReplyDelete
  11. those are all beautiful colors!!! i love them. i really want to get a good gray nail polish and that opi one. :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am really loving the gray and taupe!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the brown and the red. The brown catches my eyes the most! Ohh chanel never disapoints!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love fall colors (: The last color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seamless application ... I love all those colors, Ansa!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! Great colors for fall/ autumn! I so wanna try the Illamasqua nail paint xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful colours - you'll surely be rocking the autumn trend!

    www.inmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog