Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 28, 2010

NOTD Sephora By OPI I'm with Brad

The weather is cooling off putting me on the mood for some dark wintery colors. One of my favorite is Sephora by OPI in the color "I'm with Brad". This is a gorgeous black with tons and tons of red shimmer running thru it. I love to do "black" with a twist. Here is how it looks in direct sunshine:
And in the shadow
Love this color. What are some of your favourite fall colors?

Hope you all have had an amazing week.

11 comments:

  1. That looks really nice. I like a lot of the taupe or rose coloured polishes for fall...can't think of any names
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's such a pretty color! looks gorgeous on your nails! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm with brad is such a great nail color! i'm thinking of painting my nails using metro chic. :D

    <3, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls for all of your comments.
    @ Mimi -Metro Chic is an amazing color. It's always in my collection. Love that color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That color is perfect for right now :) I'm so loving the name too... Have a great weekend and a Happy Halloween XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice color, I personally prefer nude colors, pink or bright red no matter the season
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. that a really pretty color! I am currently loving linkin park after dark!

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely loving this color!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog