Total Pageviews

Monday, November 1, 2010

October Favourites

Hello lovelies,
I can not believe October is over already. It's been so warm here, it's hardly felt like fall but my makeup has still been inspired by all the fall natural colors so here is a list of products I have loved using this month.
1. MAC paint pot in Indianwood. This is gorgeous. It's a very dimensional color. It's a bronzy gold with a bit of a brown undertone. If you want a "fun" painpot that will liven up any eyeshadow, try Indianwood.
2. My favourite eyeshadow this month has been MAC mulch. Mulch is a gorgeous purple/brown shadow. I love these sort of dirty colors. They are perfect for all over the lid or a smokey eye. I've been wearing mulch on top of indianwood and it creates a beautiful golden/brown/bronzy purple color. Indianwood livens it up and helps reflect light. In the picture below, mulch is by itself in the left and mulch over Indianwood paint pot on the right. 
3. Bobbie Brown gel eyeliner in Black Mauve Shimmer Ink. I'm in love with Bobbie Brown gel eyeliners. They stay put and do not smudge, and come in a variety of colors including shimmery ones (Love). I have been reaching for the black mauve shimmer ink the most cause it compliments Mulch so much. It's in the same dirty purple color. I took this picture in direct sunlight so it can pick up the shimmers. Gorgeous.



4. MAC pro lash mascara. I am a mascara junkie. I've been blessed with thick and long lashes, but they are blondish and invisible without mascara, so mascara is a must for me. This is hands down the best mascara I have ever tried. This is a favourite among MAC makeup artists. It doesn't smudge, it's richly pigmented, it lengthens, and it gives a bit of a thick effect. However, while several mascaras do all of the above, this manages to make it look the most natural.This doesn't get enough love in my opinion.

5. One of my favourite lipsticks this month is actually an all time favourite. MAC lipstick in hug me. This is just a pretty nude brownish color. It looks boring but it's so beautiful on. The darker your skin, the more nude this will look in your lips. On the days that I have actually worn lipstick this month, this has been the only lipstick I have worn.

What have you enjoyed using this month? Hope you all have had an amazing month.


12 comments:

  1. I need to give my Indianwood pp more love! Love your favorites, they're all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been obsessing over all the gold!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey great products!!! I really wanna try out the paint pot...Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to picking up this paint pot next! It looks gorgeous and right up my alley as I love neutrals <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors! I've been more attracted to those kind of colors as well, They are so autumny ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving indianwood and mulch together, they look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great favourites! indianwood is STUNNING! and paired with mulch its the perfect fall colour :) thanks for sharing! <33

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Indian wood shade truly is gorgeous! I cant believe were already in November either! It feels like I'm still stuck in August for some reason LOL! Have a great day XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm thinking of getting indianwood - it always looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, great favourites! I want that paint pot and lipstick! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Ansa,

    If you have a chance, please check out my 'Dare to Wear' challenge for AIDS Charity. For everyone who recreates a look posted on my blog, my parents and I will donate money to The Stephen Lewis Foundation.
    You can check it out here:

    http://www.funnyfacebeauty.com/2010/11/dare-to-wear-challenge-3-for-aids_03.html

    Thanks
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog