Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 11, 2010

My current routine

I read this in one of the blogs I follow, and thought was pretty neat to share what we're currently using so I am reposting it. Here is my current routine:

FACE

01. Cleanser
Origins "never a dull moment" face wash. Love this. I'm a devoted Origins user
02. Toner/lotion
Dickinson's original witch hazel
03. Serum
Origins Mega Mashroom serum
04. Moisturiser
Origins Mega Mashroom oil free moisturiser

05. Facial mask
Mega-Mushroom Skin-Calming Face Mask

06. Exfoliator
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate
07. Make-up remover
Don't use any

BODY

08. Shower gels/soaps
The Body Shop Soap Free Passionfruit Showergel
09. Body lotions/creams
Burt Bee's Milk and Honey body lotion
10. Hand cream
Lush Helping Hands
11. Lip balm or lip treatment
Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Conditioning Lip Balm with Turmeric

12. Perfume
Juicy Couture Peace Love & Juicy Couture


HAIR

13. Shampoo/conditioner
Moroccanoil shampoo and conditioner
14. Mask or other treatments
Marcoon oil or Shu Uemura Esxsence Absolute oil
MAKE-UP

15. Foundation
Laura Mercier mineral powder in real sand or Bare Minerals
16. Powder
No powder
17. Blush
This changes daily but MAC well dressed is one of my faveourites
18. Mascara
Covergirl cover lash
19. Lipstick/lipgloss
NARS orgasm
20. Eyeshadow
MAC tempting
21. Eyeliner
Bobbie Brown gel liner
I'd love to hear what your routine is so link me if you decide to do this list!

Thank you for reading and hope you have had a great week.

7 comments:

  1. very interesting.. i'd love to try origins sometimes.. they're products always look so appealing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that juicy couture perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge MoroccanOil fan too.Thats a great list you complied there. Are Kate Somerville products really that good, I read some good reviews but never got a round to trying them yet. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ siwing - I love origins. It works very well with my skin
    @ Sunny & Star - I just got it and love it. It stays on forever
    @ Venus In Virgo - Some of her products are but some aren't that great and for the price you can find better alternatives.The ExfoliKate is suppose to be her "star" product. They say it's the best thing to seeing Kate in clinic and it's pretty good. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking of buying the laura mercier mineral powder in real sand too! But I'm so afraid it might be too yellow... can you do a review or swatch about it? I would be soooo grateful (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Marisa - Sure. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, check out my current routine :)
    http://alisaguk.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-current-routine.html

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog