Total Pageviews

Monday, November 15, 2010

Bedazzling MAC woodwinked and other finds from Laura Mercier

Hello lovelies,
I recently had the chance to speak with a makeup artist from Laura Mercier and influenced by her suggestions, I came home with a couple of items that I absolutely love. I have had this for a few weeks now but wanted to try them out before doing a review, and I'm pleased to say I love them both. The first item I got was the Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colour in Gold. As soon as I sow this I thought paired with MAC woodwinked it would be "a marriage made in heaven" and I do love them together.
Swatch of Gold by Laura Mercier

Swatch of Laura Mercier creme color with woodwinked on top. Doesn't this make a gorgeous gold color?
I also got Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in Real sand. One of my beautiful followers Marisa and whom I follow also http://anne-marie-bardot.blogspot.com/ asked to see a swatch of this. I prefer this to the Bare Minerals mineral powder. It is very light on the skin but it provides good coverage. This does not provide the coverage of a foundation but if your skin is good and you do not need that coverage, this would work. If you have oily skin, just a word of warning, this has a bit of a shine to it. It initially applies matte, but in an hour, you can see the shimmer. I love it though, and I have normal/combination skin.

I'm very tempted to check out Laura Mercier blushes because I don't own any of them. I'm very tempted by the color "Lotus" especially. It's a gorgeous pink.

Do you use Laura Mercier?

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.



Search This Blog