Total Pageviews

Friday, November 12, 2010

NOTD Essie's East Hampton Cottage

I love a "natural but better nail" look and love colors that you can wear with anything. I love color polish as well but every once in a while I want a soft sophisticated nail color. Essie's East Hampton Cottage is one of my favourite colors to get a soft pretty natural nail. It's an off white with a very slight hint of pink. It has a little bit of frostiness and pearliness to it. I usually like cream colors and stay away from any nail polishes with frost or glitter but the frostiness in this color is very subtle.

I love this color. Love the name and love that is simple enough to wear with anything. What is your favorite "my nail color but better" polish?

Hope you all have had a great week.





9 comments:

  1. Pretty! I don't have a my nails but better color. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a really pretty color! i don't have a "my nails but better color" either! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shade, looks delicate.:D

    I like Sally Hansen Café Au Lait.

    Have a great weekend!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very pretty and I can see from your photo a hint of the pearl in the formula.Have a great weekend XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. great colour. its one of those 'your own nails but better' colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty color! I am a huge fan of Essie polishes; it's the only brand I've come across where a majority of their colors don't streak at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clean,nice color:) I love Essie:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in lust with this color!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog