Total Pageviews

Friday, November 5, 2010

In and outs number 4

Hello lovelies,
I have been so bad about posting lately. So sorry...have been extremely busy but have still been reading all of your lovely posts.

Here are some of my recent ins and outs.

Ins:
1. Rosy cheeks. I was all into corals and peaches all summer but have totally switched to rosy cheeks. Two of my current favorites are MAC swoon and Bare Minerals Cheerful blush. These are both very similar in the way that they provide that cool precious pink color to the cheeks.
MAC swoon swatch
Bare Minerals Cheerful swatch
2. Highlighters. I have been all into highlighters lately as it is so cold and dreary outside so I need that extra ump in my skin. One of my favourite things to do is use a light off-white or yellow in my tear duct to open up the eyes. My all time favourite is MAC's nylon. Another one I have been using a lot is Illamasqua slink. This is a such a beautiful soft yellow. It really opens up the eye and it's not super shimmery. 
Another highlighter I have love using is Illamsqua cream blush in Lies but I only use this to highlight the top of my cheeks. Love this so much.


3. Eating healthy. I have always loved eating healthy but recently I have been stepping it up and trying to eat mainly organic food and avoid processed food. How pretty is this salad? This was at a French restaurant while on vacation. I do enjoy eating healthy. It makes me feel great inside and out. After all beauty starts on the inside.


Outs

1. Not having enough time to do a day's work. I'm always running out of time to do all that I need to do lately. I suppose I need to start doing some "time management" reading and practice. I'm currently in the process of deciding if I want to go to cosmetology school. That will limit my time even more.


What are some of your ins and outs?
Hope you all had a lovely week and happy Friday everyone. xx

16 comments:

  1. Hey those rosy blushes are lovely...Wish I had this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely faves! I think I need to place an Illamasqua order soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the illamsqua highlighter looks so pretty!
    Definately going to be getting that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. woooh the first blush looks so girly !! =D

    i definitely agree with that "out"!!! no time .. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo i want the blushes and illamasqua's slink! soooo pretty! and good luck on deciding everything = ] my ins= winter clothing, boots, scarves etc and my outs= MAKEUP lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blushes look lovely.

    http://lolamarie02.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. My ins: Clarins/Chanel/Dior skincare.
    My outs: Guerlain meteorites and crazy work hours :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what you mean about time,I always feel stressed there aren't enough hours in the day! That Mac and Bare Minerals almost look alike, very pretty rose shades and I want that slinky highlighter too, its very nice. Yummy salad..Have a great weekend XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. those blushes are gorgeous. i love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That salad looks amazing, love the blushes/highlighters you picked xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. what kind of salad is that? Love the bare minerals. Never tried their blushes before. It looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Purpleluxe -It's got mainly spinach. It's pretty good. I got it at a French rest. Their blushes are the best product they carry in my opinion and Sorbet is their prettiest blushes. If I recommend just one, that would be it. Hope you're doing well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know what you mean about eating healthily, i need to get back on it with the healthy eating. I love pink blusher too it seems to just lift and brighten the face somehow.
    My in's n out's mmmm need to think about that one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You made me fall in Love with that bare minerals blush! It's such a pretty color!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post. That bare minerals blush looks amazing and I love pink swoon.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog