Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Loving and missing right now...

Here are some things I'm missing right now..

1. My natural hair color. I've been a blonde for two years now and I recently had a whole lot of low lights put in my hair. I use to love the look of dark color hair on me, but now I sort of don't want the dark or the blonde....craving just my natural hair color. I think I'll drag hubby with me to the hair dresser since he has the exact same color and demand they bring my natural hair color back. =)




2. The beach. I grew up by the beach and I love to live by water. I miss it dearly and can't wait to move back by the ocean. This is a picture I took last time I went to Florida. =) Beautiful
These are some of the things I'm missing and wanting really badly right now. Here are some thing I'm loving and are making me happy =)

1. MAC peachstock lipstick. The perfect nude in my opinion. This gives that nude without the "dead look". Enough said...
2. Urban Decay eyeshadow in half baked. Could I have one more gold eyeshadow? I think I have them all by any brand, but I love gold shadows. These look gorgeous on green and blue eyes. Let me know if you have any gold favourite shadows.


3. Egyptian Magic cream. I just got this last week so I'm sort of rushing on this but I knew the first day I put it on that I loved it. I use this before going to bed and the next morning my skin feel softer than it's ever felt. It's a multi use product but I'm recently only using it on my face.


What are you loving or missing right now?

Hope you all are having a lovely day.


18 comments:

  1. aww you guys look great! love your hair colour btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss my dark hair I have highlights that have gone blonde and I am ready to freakout. lol. Loving that eyeshadow!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love gold eyeshadows too! And sometimes I miss being blonde but I surely don't miss the bleaching process, the upkeep and the hair turning to yellow :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Half baked is a beautiful shade, definately my most used colour in the naked palette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I've seen your (face) since I've been a follower! hehe.. It's nice to put a sweet face to your blogs now! =DDDDD

    I have peachstock.. but i'm still debating on giving it up or not... I'm alot tanner than you are.. so the lipstick is lighter than my skintone.. =( Half baked is a gorgeous gold color! I love it..

    And I've heard so many things about Egyptian Magic.. must try it out some time.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww ya all are too cute! you look gorgeous! and i really want to try peachstock! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your look stunning and he looks Delicious! Cute couple...:) I never heard of that Egyptian Magic Cream but it sounds interesting. I'm missing my long hair, i cut it bob length last year and even though it's half way down my back it used to be touching my buttocks. Lol! Have yourself a super holiday!XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look like i want to feel right now whilst sat in my freeezing front room with fleecey pjs and fur blanket. my car is starting to freeze!

    Iv given you an award honey if you would like to have a lil look xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes our natural hair color it's what suits us the most! Not mine because it's an awful dirty blonde |:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you girls for all of your comments. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaah I wish I grew up by the beach !! instead I grew up in cold boring sweden haha.. sighh

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love "Half baked" and I have "Peachstock" and I hate the dead look too! :-) I love the idea of bringing your hubby with you to the hairdresser! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. half baked looks gorgeous!
    I'm addicted to UD's eyeshadows :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww your natural hair colour is gorgeous, you and your husband look so cute together! xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. i really like that lipstick! and i want to dye my hair somewhat closer to my real hair color too. :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I miss the beach too, cold weather does not suit me =/ I am currently addicted to paint pots...trying to collect them all!

    ReplyDelete
  17. aw, i love the first 2 pics, your hair looks amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. You hair looks amazing! I really want to try that creme, it sounds nice!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog