Total Pageviews

Monday, October 25, 2010

Organization and a closer look of my gel eyeliners, paint pots and random bits and pieces

Hello lovelies,
I am going to do a quick series of how I organize my makeup and thought to start with my paint pots and gel eyeliners as these are my current obsessions. I set mine in these clear white containers (I got mine from Target) and set them upside down where I can see the name of the color I want to use. I have a couple of these, and you can put these on top of each other, but I just keep mine in shallow drawers.

Here is a close look of my paint pots and gel liners and there is a couple of concealers here as well.
MAC indianwood, coral crepe,soft ochre, and blackground
MAC groundwork, stila kiten (use this as a base not a gel eyeliner), stila black and brown gel eyeliners.

MAC bare study and painterly, MAC NW20 and NC 30 concealer
Benefit skinny jeans, birthday suit, RSVP (sample) and a randon Lancome one.
These are my gel liners. MAC blacktrack, blitz and glitz, shade (discontinued), rich ground (one of my all time fave),dipdown, waveline, microviolet (perfect for green eyes), Clinique true black, Egyptian, and black honey)

I hope you found this helpful. I love to see how people organize their makeup.
I'm currently obsessed with gel liners. What are some of your favourite gel liners?
Thank you for reading.

23 comments:

  1. you have a lovely collection girl :O awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see how other people organise there makeup collection! You have so many gel eyeliners/paint pots/concealers! Great collection :)
    x

    xodenks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the collection and the way you have organized it. Those containers look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome collection! love those containers! have to go check em out at target! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow great collection, i love the clinique liners too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a lovely collection and nice orgenization there!You can find things easily!Thanks!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite gel liner at the moment is Wet n Wild!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great collection !! did you already do a post on your whole makeup collection ? =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your collection! Got my very first mac paint pot today (groundwork) - which would you suggest i get next? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks girls for all of your comments.
    @ Alexa P. -Get a light and a dark one. They can really change the color of your shadows. I would suggest painterly and blackground. Blackground gives eyeshadows so much depth. Bare Study is really good to if you want some shimmer (perfect for summer time). Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great way to organize the paint pots. I didn't know Target sells these types of containers. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great system! I love cream shadows and gel liners, so I have a lot of little pots and find them space-consuming. I need to find something similar here or on the web!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! You have some collection and I love the organisation tray things! ;p

    http://thehqofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm jealous! hehe. I would love to have all of these magical paint pots, you lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow. You're so organized. Beautiful collections.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your blog sooo much! Please check out mine, and be a follower:)
    www.abitofeverything-nicoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great collection and love the way you organized everything. I have all my stuff shoved in vintage Caboodles ha! Those clear cases look way better,maybe I should get some. :)I have a few gel liners but since Im obsessed with the creamy lasting formula of Urban Decay 24/7 pencils I hardly use them.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great collection and I like how the organizers look so neat.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks girls for all of your comments.
    @ siwing - I haven't yet. I want to get everyting really orginzed before showing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great post! I love seeing how everyone organizes their makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow u have sooo much of them ! Very impressing. My favourite gel liner is my mac fluidline in glitz blitz . I bought it because lauren conrad is using it HA I'm so easily influenced :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Omg your collection is drool-worthy =) I've been storing my paint pots in a similar way. Have you tried rubanesque? I just got it and it is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog