Total Pageviews

Monday, October 25, 2010

Organization and a closer look of my gel eyeliners, paint pots and random bits and pieces

Hello lovelies,
I am going to do a quick series of how I organize my makeup and thought to start with my paint pots and gel eyeliners as these are my current obsessions. I set mine in these clear white containers (I got mine from Target) and set them upside down where I can see the name of the color I want to use. I have a couple of these, and you can put these on top of each other, but I just keep mine in shallow drawers.

Here is a close look of my paint pots and gel liners and there is a couple of concealers here as well.
MAC indianwood, coral crepe,soft ochre, and blackground
MAC groundwork, stila kiten (use this as a base not a gel eyeliner), stila black and brown gel eyeliners.

MAC bare study and painterly, MAC NW20 and NC 30 concealer
Benefit skinny jeans, birthday suit, RSVP (sample) and a randon Lancome one.
These are my gel liners. MAC blacktrack, blitz and glitz, shade (discontinued), rich ground (one of my all time fave),dipdown, waveline, microviolet (perfect for green eyes), Clinique true black, Egyptian, and black honey)

I hope you found this helpful. I love to see how people organize their makeup.
I'm currently obsessed with gel liners. What are some of your favourite gel liners?
Thank you for reading.

Search This Blog