Total Pageviews

Friday, February 18, 2011

Love of the week...

My love of the week and what I have been obsessed with is winged liner achieved with gel or cream liner. I love how gel or cream liner elongates the eyes and give that sexy kitten yet classy old Hollywood look. I tried to get a good picture for you guys but this is the best that I could do....very sleepy eye. :)

Here I used MAC's 266 an angled brush perfect for winged liner and cliniques' brush on cream liner in the color True Black which is a dream to work with. It is very creamy, pigmented and long lasting. I have had mine for a while and it has not dried out. Bobbie Brown gel liner is still my holy grail liner though but Clinique's is a closed second.
What's your take on liners?
Hope you all are having a fantastic day.



Search This Blog