Total Pageviews

Friday, February 18, 2011

Love of the week...

My love of the week and what I have been obsessed with is winged liner achieved with gel or cream liner. I love how gel or cream liner elongates the eyes and give that sexy kitten yet classy old Hollywood look. I tried to get a good picture for you guys but this is the best that I could do....very sleepy eye. :)

Here I used MAC's 266 an angled brush perfect for winged liner and cliniques' brush on cream liner in the color True Black which is a dream to work with. It is very creamy, pigmented and long lasting. I have had mine for a while and it has not dried out. Bobbie Brown gel liner is still my holy grail liner though but Clinique's is a closed second.
What's your take on liners?
Hope you all are having a fantastic day.



11 comments:

  1. I love winged eyeliner too, i am obsessed, that is what i do most of the time :p I love my MAC blacktrack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ EllysMakeupbag- I love MAC blacktrack too. One of my all time faves. Thanks for commenting. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess what,you win!
    http://venuslovesvirgo.blogspot.com/2011/02/two-winners-randomly-selected-for.html

    Go to the post and pick out the lipstick shade you want and i will be emailing you with the info on claiming your prize so have the shade you like picked out!

    CONGRATS! Have a great weekend XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use cliniques gel liner almost every day, I love it! I use the MAC 268, which I think is a similar, maybe smaller, version of your brush. I love doing the winged eyeliner look =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Venus In Virgo - Yaya...thank you so much. Just emailed them and will make sure to post as soon as I get it. Thanks again. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG..love love this eye makeup Ansa. very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is so pretty. My winged liner never really looks like that, yours has more of a 'bedroom eyes' type of look. I need to practice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such nice eyelashes! I'm jeal :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. let us know what color you chose in the post! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog