Total Pageviews

Monday, February 7, 2011

MAC Peacocky haul

If I had to pick one makeup items that excites me the most it has to be eyeshadow. I can go without foundation, or blush and even lipstick but I love love love to play up my eyes. So MAC's peacocky collection which had 15 different eyeshadows, had me really excited.  I really loved this collection. I didn't buy any of the lip products although they looked amazing. The eyeshadows in this collection are absolutely stunning. They have a metallic shine but they are not majorly frosty. The texture of these is like butter, even softer than the starflash eyeshadows. I loved every one of the eyeshadows that I swatched and below are some of my favourites from this collection:
1. Unflappable. This is a gorgeous black/purple color much similar to MAC smut pro eyeshadow which is a gray black/red color. If you have a yellow undertone complexion like I do, you may have noticed how some grays or even blacks turn bluish color on you. Smut or Unflappable are perfect for anyone who has that issue because of the red or warm undertone that keeps it from going too blue. I love this shadow.

2. Center stage. This has to be my favorite eyeshadow at the moment. It's a beautiful burgundy red color that really makes green eyes "pop". This is absolutely stunning on top of MAC vintage selection paint pot.

3. Paparazz-she is a golden copper color. This is the perfect color for blue eyes and it'll look gorgeous with a tan. I love these type of colors for spring and summer.

Did you get anything from this collection?


Search This Blog