Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 19, 2011

NOTD -Sephora by OPI "Call Your Mother"

I love this color...this is another one of those dirty lilac colors that is similar to Sephora by Opi In "metro chic" but more lilac and less dark. As the weather gets warmer I'm winning myself off the dark colors and this is a good transition color. This is one of my all time favorite polishes and sometimes I find myself wearing this for weeks at a time. It wears very well and it's a very unique color.
What is your favorite murky polish?

8 comments:

  1. So prettyy. Metro Chic is my go to murky shade, but I want to experiment with more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love colors like this and Metro Chic :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah 'dirty' colors are so in right now! It's weird :P I really like that color though! It reminds me of Sinful Colors' Vacation Time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I think it's a lovely shade. i don't have any muted purples, I should look for some. I like how they are a nice alternative to greige.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually don't have any murky polishes but I love how they look!
    i really need to get some :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this shade is more feminine.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog