Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

NOTD - Essie Lollipop

Isn't this such a sexy red? I'm on polishout 2011 so this is the first polish I have bought for the year but I can't resist a bright red as the weather warms up, and this is defiantly as bright of a candy apple red color as they get. I specially bought this for pedicures but wanted to show the color to you guys so I gave myself a quick manicure. This is one of Essie's "good" colors in the fact that it does not streak and it goes opaque with one coat, but I gave myself two coats for good measure.
This will be perfect on the toes...I'm going to the beach next month on vacation and I will be taking this with me for my pedicures. I think red looks gorgeous with a tan.
What is your favorite red color?




14 comments:

  1. Red is definately one of the nicest colours to wear on toes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favoritee essie nailpolishes. It goes on so smooth and easily! I love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny! I was just looking for a perfect red. i love red on my toenails when the weather gets warm too. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! My drugstore recentley got an essie display so I am currently compiling a list of what to try out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colour!! I dont have many red but my favourite red-ish colour is O.P.I's 'My Chihuahua Bites'...such a great summer colour!
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a lovely red! I don't really have a favorite red, but I do love OPI Vodka & Caviar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure I've found my favorite red yet but I should give this one a go considering it's so many other people's favorite red polish :) And you're totally right - it looks like it'd be the perfect pedicure color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agreed!
    I don't have a favorite red, but if I could find MAC's Russian Red and Ruby Woo in nail polish form I'd be all over it haha.

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is gorgeous! i think it would look great on toes! I don't have a perfect red yet. I'm going to try this one. I have Essie's Russian Roulette, but it's not as opaque as I'd like it to be. This is funny because I was thinking of wearing red polish today! you've convinced me now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a perfect, adorable red! I must try this one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your blog so much.))*

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sexy and yummy shade!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog