Happy March! I can't believe February is over already! I say this every month but in all fairness February is a short month. :)
Here are some of my faves this month:
1. MAC club eyeshadow. This is a duochrome green/brown color. Everyone needs this color in their lives :) This is such a unique color and one that you're not going to find very often. Urban Decay does one similar called Launge ( I swatch this every time I go to sephora) which I'll get soon and review.
2. I usually wear club all over my lid for a quick smokey eye, and to open up the eyes I use an inner corner highlight. The one I have loved wearing is MAC Nylon which is a super bright shimmer yellow. Nylon holds a special spot in my heart. This was one of my first MAC shadows and one that I use a lot. It really opens up the eye. If you love inner corner highlights, you must get this. The pic below came out a bit too stark. It's extremely pigmented but not this stark.
3. For lips, I have adored wearing MAC pretty please. It's a shimmering light pink color. The shimmer highlights the lips for maximum pout power. Sexy!
4. MAC cremesheen glass in "partial to pink". This is my fave cremesheen. I have several of them but I have gone thru three of this which is saying a lot for someone who has too many glosses to count. This is a sheer cotton candy pink gloss. It's very soft and not sticky at all. The only con is it does not last long on the lips.
5. Soft "ballerina" pink nail polishes. I feel a recurring theme with the soft, sheer, cotton candy theme this month, but as a girly girl, I can't help myself. This month I have been love wearing soft sheer nudes and pinks on my nails mainly by Essie. I think this is one of Essie's best. Unfortunately a lot of people complain about the sheerness of some of the Essies's polishes, but I truly enjoy wearing a sheer "your nails but better" color every once in a while. Some of my faves this month have been Essie "ballet slippers", Essie "East Hampton Cottage" and Orly "Sweet Blush". Below is East Hampton Cottage.
6. For hair I have been loving using Shu Uemura fiber lift to give my roots a lift and the oil for my ends. Love both of these products very much. The oil below is pretty expensive at over $60 but it's absolutely gorgeous. It gives everything you would want an oil to give - shine, shimmer, softens, does not weigh down...it's glamor in a bottle.
These are a few of my fave February favorites. What products stood out for you this month?
Hope you all have had an amazing day.