Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

NOTD-Nicole by Opi Boys n' berry

I have been wearing tons of milky pink colors on my nails lately...in fact it feels that all of NOTD have been milky pinks or nude colors so I was craving something a little bit more rich. I pulled my nail polish collection and found one of the richest colors I have which is Boys n' Berry by Nicole by OPI. This is a gorgeous berry color with tons and tons of gold shimmer that's so microfine all you see is shine.
Mission accomplished. :) I love this color and it looks amazing on the toes as well as most intense darker colors do.
Do you have a favorite berry nail polish?
Hope you all are having an amazing day.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Ansa, that's one gorgeous polish! I don't have a favorite berry polish but I quite like OPI DS Extravagance, I swatched it here, in case you're curious:
    http://blusherine.blogspot.com/2010/11/opi-ds-extravagance-nails.html
    Have a great day!
    Blusherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I do not have a favorite berry polish yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lovee this color. I tend to get stuck in the light pink/nude rut also. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color too, dark rich reds always look sexy on nails even short nails like mine. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colour. I too have been into the milky pink colours. I am also really getting into Lilac colours. I guess since there is still snow on the ground, its my way of feeling spring-like.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh, I have a lot!:D I love dark rich reds.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog