Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 5, 2011

My spring colors

The weather is warming up here and I'm getting spring fever...So I pulled out a bunch of products that make me think of spring. These are completely random and I'm sure once I post this I'll think of several others I should have posted. :)
1. Starting with MAC lazy day which is a gorgeous light soft pink color and the seashell lipstick packaging makes me think about spring and summer even more. This is a limited edition product but MAC makes several gorgeous pink colors that are perfect for spring. I even kept the packing of this because I thought it was super cute.
2. OPI strawberry margarita  nail polish. This is bright hot pink...enough said. This screams spring and summer!
3. MAC Well Dressed blush. I think most everyone owns this. It's a sexy bubble gum soft pink with a silver shimmer to it that gives it a slight sheen to the cheeks and a soft pinkish glow. It's absolutely stunning.

4. MAC honey lust. This is a gorgeous honey gold. I wear this all summer long. This swatches terrible...it swatches chunky as it is a luster but it looks beautiful on and it's one of my favorite colors. This looks especially good on blondes or lighter skin tones.


These are some of the products that make me think of spring. What are some of the products that get you in the mood for warm weather?

Search This Blog