Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 5, 2011

My spring colors

The weather is warming up here and I'm getting spring fever...So I pulled out a bunch of products that make me think of spring. These are completely random and I'm sure once I post this I'll think of several others I should have posted. :)
1. Starting with MAC lazy day which is a gorgeous light soft pink color and the seashell lipstick packaging makes me think about spring and summer even more. This is a limited edition product but MAC makes several gorgeous pink colors that are perfect for spring. I even kept the packing of this because I thought it was super cute.
2. OPI strawberry margarita  nail polish. This is bright hot pink...enough said. This screams spring and summer!
3. MAC Well Dressed blush. I think most everyone owns this. It's a sexy bubble gum soft pink with a silver shimmer to it that gives it a slight sheen to the cheeks and a soft pinkish glow. It's absolutely stunning.

4. MAC honey lust. This is a gorgeous honey gold. I wear this all summer long. This swatches terrible...it swatches chunky as it is a luster but it looks beautiful on and it's one of my favorite colors. This looks especially good on blondes or lighter skin tones.


These are some of the products that make me think of spring. What are some of the products that get you in the mood for warm weather?

10 comments:

  1. Nice picks :) That lipstick shade is really pretty. MAC Springreen glass gloss always makes me feel ready for warm weather. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nail polish, can't wait for spring! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices, I like them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That nail polish is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pinks and purples def make me think of spring..i luv lazy days too..its one of my favs! great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great products. I love all of the pinks. I really want to get my hands on a nice lavender-grey colour. Something similar to Mila Kunis's Oscar dress. I think it would be perfect for spring.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors! I am looking forward to pastel colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh Margarita does look like the VS nailpolish! I am looking forward to bronze eyeshadows and coral blush!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great spring picks, Strawberry Margarita is so pretty!:D

    Happy Monday!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this time of year when everything gets all bright and colourful again! Loving the OPI, what a fantastic pink.x
    http://www.brightonfashionweek.co.uk/2011-03-09-feeling-fruity

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog