Total Pageviews

Monday, March 28, 2011

My every day makeup

I can't really say this is the makeup I wear every single day because ...well I love makeup, I have tons of it and love change but I wore this today and thought if I had to pick a group of items to compose an everyday look, a simple non complicated natural everyday look, this would be the group of items I would pick:

1. Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer. This covers most everything and I find that I don't have to wear foundation when I use this. Since I do not like to wear foundation every day, this is a life saver for me.
2. Smashbox trio. Smashbox eye colors are so lightly pigmented that they are very easy to wear and create a clean natural look. The colors in this trio are Vanilla (an off white matte color), Champagne (a shimmery champagne color) and Brazilian Bronze (shimmery golden bronze color). This is lovely for a natural no fuss eye look.
From left to right we have Brazilian Bronze, Champagne, and Vanilla.
3. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour wear blush in Tipsy. All I can say is that I adore this blush. It's a hot coral color which looks amazing on any skin with a yellow tone...talking to all MAC NC's here. I'll need to do a separate review on this blush because it truly is amazing! 

4. Smashbox cream eyeliner in Midnight Brown. Again, like most smashbox items that I have, this is a pretty soft color with very little pigmentation which I know sounds bad to some people but really these type of items are very easy to use. You can always put more to increase pigmentation. The color itself it's a very dark brown.
5. Smashbox DNA mascara. This is great at separating lashes. It gives long flattery natural lashes, but the color is one of the most intense blacks I have seen.
6. MAC C-thru lip gloss. This is my all time, number one most favorite lip gloss in the entire world. I have tons of glosses but always go back to this. This is a beige nude but surprisingly easy to pull off.

Let me know what some of your items are for an every day fresh and natural look.

Hope you all have an amazing Monday! 

15 comments:

  1. I'd love to try that blush! It looks gorgeouss!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I NEED to try that blush, looks amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Tarte blushes! I have one I bought off of QVC called Blissful (I think). It's so pretty and pigmented, its one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed that tarte blush has been mentioned in a ton of magazines lately. I got a sample from sephora of it, it's pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Tipsy so, so much! Have you reviewed the LM concealer before in the past? I'm curious about it but when I swatch it at Sephora, it seems really dry and that leads me to believe that it'd be cakey too so I'm not sure about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the blush is gorgeous!! OMG I luv it..thanks for the swatches

    ReplyDelete
  7. The MAC gloss looks similar to the new Gaga one. I like it!

    http://david-dadm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Tiffany - I haven't done a review on it but it is very dry which is perfect if you have oily skin and prone to break outs. It is as dry as MAC studio fishin concealer if that helps any. It doesn't look cakey on at all. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ David -It really is. Love C-Thru. One of the best nude lip glosses ever in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blush looks gorgeous! I love seeing those combos of products people come with :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That blush looks absolutely stunning!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking forward to the review on the Tarte blushes. I have been wanting to get some as all the colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good stuff!
    I love Smashbox and have been dying to try that Tarte Clay Blush for some time now. All those items make for a lovely everyday fresh face. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tipsy is so pretty!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog