Total Pageviews

Monday, March 21, 2011

Currently wearing...

Nicole by OPI peach paradise mani and OPI cajun shrimp pedi. These are both coral peachy colors that are gorgeous for this time of the year. Peach paradise is much more sheer so this is defiantly a manicure type of color. You get that blushed peach color but in a sheer version..not strickey and hard to apply but just feminine and less in your face peach which I quite like. Cajun shrimp on the other hand is a hot peach coral which is perfect for pedicures. No summer is complete without a cajun shrimp polish pedicure especially if you plan to let the sun and the beach caress your toes this summer!

 Peach paradise at the left and cajun shrimp at the right.
 What are your favorite coral peachy colors?
Hope you all are having an amazing day.

10 comments:

  1. Cajun shrimp is so pretty! xo
    http://www.themilkandtea.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. both colors are gorgeous!! i've been looking for a really nice coral nail polish for ages, maybe i'll try one of these out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love coral nailpolishess. One of my favorites is boat house by essie. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cajun Shrimp might be my favorite!:D

    Happy Tuesday!:D

    ***** Marie ******
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome colours. My fav is probably OPI's My Chihuahua Bites...so pretty.
    If you haven't already, please check out my new 'Dare to Wear for Charity' post. $10/person who does a makeup look will go to the people of Japan:

    http://www.funnyfacebeauty.com/2011/03/dare-to-wear-charity-challenge-for_21.html

    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm addicted to OPI nailpolish too. i dont wear anything else! (except chanel) hehe.

    ▲ http://opinionslave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to a wedding in April and wearing a coral number for it- these colours would be IDEAL on my tootsies and fingers (maybe fingers, haven't decided yet). Thank you Miss Ansa! XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was never a fan of those colors but the shades your wearing are really nice! They look fresh and perfect for warm weather. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just purchased Dior psychedelic orange:) For me it's more like peachy than orange:)
    I love this color:)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog