Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Le Metier De Beaute Spicy

I recently went to the Le Metier counter and I was immediately drawn to this eyeshadow. It literally called my name...It's a gorgeous golden bronze. These type of colors go perfect with green and blue eyes but I think this would suit any none. If MAC's bronze and woodwinked had a baby, it would be Le Metier De Beaute Spicy eyeshadow....weird analogy I know but if you mix them together, you would get something similar. I'm in love head over hills with this eyeshadow. The texture is amazing...creamy, buttery and everything you want an eyeshadow to be. It is so easy to apply, it literally applies itself. It is a dream to work with. The color itself has so much dimension and something you can wear all year around. Spicy is perfect for spring and summer to bronze up your look but it has so much dimension that in certain lights it looks a bit khaki so perfect for fall and winter just the same. Both pictures below are spicy swatched but you can see how different it looks in different lightening:


Do you own any Le Metier De Beaute eyeshadows?

Hope you all have had an amazing week.

3 comments:

  1. I dont own any hun!!But this one looks so pigmented and gorgeous!!Thanks for sharing!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bronze and woodwinked? Yes please. This looks amazing, I've heard that these eyeshadows are heavenly and from what you've said, I guess they are =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful bronze color :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog