Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kim Kardashian golden grammy 2011 eyeshadows

I don't usually post celebrity posts but was recently watching a video that showed all the products Kim K's make up artist used on her for the Grammy's. The eyeshadows were all Urban Decay and I owned all of them so I thought it would be interesting to do some swatches:
1. She used Blunt all over the lid which is a gold beige shimmer.
2. The next color she used mainly is chopper which she put mainly on the crease. Chopper  is a soft brown copper color. This has some glitter on it but the fall out is not as bad as say "midnight cowboy". I love this color.
3. Also along the crease she used Blazed which is a golden apricot type of color. Another one of my fave. It's similar to MAC's all that glitter but more goldish.

There are several videos on her look on youtube. I was going to post a picture of her but I hate to upload pictures from google that aren't mine. You can always google her look for the grammy's. She looks stunning.
Let me know what you think of her golden eye make up look. I love golden eyeshadows so of course I loved it.
Hope you all are doing amazing

7 comments:

  1. Blazed is such a pretty colour! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotta get some UD eye shadow. They are just way too pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thanks for the pictures and swatches. I saw a video where Kandee Johnson recreated her look but she didn't have the exact shades that were used on Kim. I wondered what they looked like and now I know.
    I should have my monthly favourites up by tomorrow afternoon. One of them items I talk about is all thanks to you and your blog. Check it out if you have a chance.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I like this post =) It's cool when you know what makeup celebrities are using, especially when you've got it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the pictures and swatches hun. I love All that Glitters by MAC! I don't own any UD shadows though, something else to add to my wishlist! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love my UD palettes! great post Ansa, thanks for letting us know the colors XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think her eye makeup that night was nice.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog