Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

January favourites

This month has been all about the eyes and the cheeks for me. I have been wearing mostly just balm in my lips. Here are some of my January favourites.

1. Cream color bases. I have always been a major fan of cream color bases and shadows but this month specifically I have been using them not just under my shadows but also by themselves. I have so many I love like Benefit creasless cream eyeshadow/liners, MAC paints and paint pots and UD potions just to mention a few. The three I have enjoyed the most this month have been MAC bare study - a beautiful champagne color that brings light and opens the eyes, Benefit birthday suit- a gorgeous golden chrome color and Benefit bunny hope - a beautiful pink with a multidimensional blue on it. I also have used MAC paint in Stilife
 a lot (There is a swatch of it on my previous post) From Left to right - MAC bare study, Benefit birthday suit and benefit bunny hop.
2. Chanel Safari eyeshadow. This is a beautiful taupe color. If you love taupe, this is one to add to your collection. It's a taupe with tons and tons of silver shimmer. As most chanel eyeshadows, this is not super pigmented, but it gives a gorgeous color without being too overstated.
3. As a makeup junkie I have tons and tons of blushes, but the one I love the most and when I use I truly feel like this is all the blush I need, is  MAC well dressed. I love this blush. It's a pink with silver shimmer running thru it so it brings color and light to the cheeks. Lovely.
4. I change my polishes all the time but I really wanted to mention one of my all time favourite which is China Glaze something sweet. I love this cotton candy pink. Perfect for spring. I have it on right now and love it.


What have your January favourites been?
Hope you all have had a lovely day.


5 comments:

  1. Benefit skinny jeans is a staple for me, i wish they could release a brown colour:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Benefit Creaseless Creams, I love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that well dressed shade,it looks very shiny and vibrant :) The nail color is also really pretty XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Benefit cream shadow in RSVP and love it. The polish is also really pretty - perfect shade of cotton candy pink :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. china glaze has such gorgeous colors. I absolutely love them. Lately I have been peach blush obsessed.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog