Total Pageviews

Friday, January 28, 2011

NOTD - Chanel Blue Satin

I feel like I have a favorite nail polish associated with each color family like if pink comes to mind -OPI mod about you is my favorite, and if royal blue comes to mind...well then it's chanel blue satin. Chanel Blue Satin is a deep royal blue and its gorgeous with short nails.

This polish is lovely on the nails. I only used one coat to get a perfect opaque color.
 Do you have a favourite royal blue polish?

Happy Friday everyone!


12 comments:

  1. Amazing color :)

    LoVe
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful! I don't have a royal blue surprisingly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my all time favourite colours i will always repurchase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love my blacks and grays...so this might be a nice color to add to my dark collection, lol!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that shade! I wanted to buy this but never got around to it. Now I'm looking for a similar shade form Dior because they are cruelty free. Have a great weekend XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, that is such a beautiful color! i don't have a favorite right now, but i really like this one!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I really want to try Chanel polishes some time. This one is right up my alley :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowww such a gorgeous color! looks lovely:)
    http://www.chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. sooooo beautiful!!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that looks gorgeous :)
    royal blues are my faovurite colours!! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous colour! I love darker shades and the quality of the Chanel polishes is second to none so this is now top of my shopping list! Kinda wish they were a bit cheaper but I guess it's the sorta product thats worth splashing out on ♥

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog