Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A trip to Amelia Island and Saint Augustine, Florida

Hi lovelies,
I wanted to post a few pictures of my latest vacation. I'm missing the beach so much.
I went to Amelia Island and Saint Augustine in Florida. I got to really enjoy these cities. Everything from the sunrise over the beach, to some of the best restaurants (French,Italian,seafood, wonderful desert/tea places and everything in between), gorgeous old buildings to the sunset and full moons over the beach create some of the most magical and romantic scenes and made these cities unforgettable for me.
Sunrise in Amelia Island, Florida. I love this picture. I ran every morning at the beach and it was beautiful running parallel to this view.

The relaxing view of the beach. I had fun sunbathing and reading a favourite book while overlooking the relaxing beach.  

Picture of some building at Saint Augustine. Saint Augustine is the oldest city in the United States. :) It has some beautiful old buildings.



This is the oldest house of the oldest city in the US.  Very unique

These are some pictures I took of the sunset in Amelia island. This was truly an amazing view. Just as the sunset was over, I got to take a picture of the city on a full moon. It was just magical and very romantic. 


I had a wonderful time and can not wait to go back.

Let me know if you guys like these posts and I'll post some more fun pictures.
Hope you all have had a lovely week.




12 comments:

  1. How wonderful! The images are beautiful and glad you had a nice time :) I wish I had a break somewhere away from here just for a week or so XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great trip. I am jealous that you got to be somewhere warm without snow.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. very beautiful pictures!! Hey do check out my new site- http://www.chamberofbeauty.com/
    It'll be so sweet of you if you follow me there too:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog you have here! newbie blogger here! please follow my blog .. will follow yours too! thank you so much!

    http://ibeauty-addict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a lovely vacation, these pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you get a chance to see the MAC Wonder Woman line? Im a little annoyed at it... I know you like MAC and was wondering what you think, posted some pics on my blog. Have a great weekend XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks stunning :)
    thanks for sharing!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your insight on MAC. I wanted crystal studded amazonian compacts! LOL! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog