Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

NOTD - ORLY Sweet blush

Orly is a brand that I do not own any of their polishes. I have their top coat (glosser and in a snap) and several of their French Manicure kits but none of their actual colored polishes. While reading Kardashian Konfidential (I know I'm really educating myself, aren't I) I read that Kim's fave polish at the moment was Orly confetti. Off to Sally's I go to purchase this color. It's pink, it's pretty...I must have it! Sally's didn't have it (it's a limited edition color) so I walked off with another one of Orly's french manicure polishes in the color Sweet Blush. I didn't do a french as my nails are very short at the moment because I've been sporting dark colors but I love how it turned out on it's own. It's an off white pink color that gives that pretty clean look and goes with everything! This will replace OPI bubble bath for me because OPI has reformulated bubble bath (I have both the old and new formula) and the new formula is too sheer. I only have two coats of Orly sweet blush in this picture but it could take three coats.
Overall I love it. It's very pretty and feminine. I'll be looking into buying more Orly. Let me know if you have any suggestions or what your fave polish is at the moment.

Hope you all have had an amazing week.



9 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! I love how soft and feminine the look is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I totally love this shade. I need it, will be adding to my wishlist. My fav polish Orly Who's Who Pink its a pretty peach very feminine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I didn't knew the brand, the color it's really pretty (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this color and I am absolutely loving it. Very feminine and chic!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this colour, im really loving soft pink shades atm ive just ordered OPIs sweet hreat which im looking forward to trying :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color is very sweet and feminine. I like it a lot, fresh and sweet. Maybe it will look good even on my bare short nails. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey do you have swatches of bubble bath, is it as pale as this one? XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous. I wanted to get a colour like this when I got my nails done today. Unfortunately they didnt have anything like it (or so I thought) and ended up with a really shimmery pink from China Glaze which I dont really like now that its on.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog