Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Benefit Bella Bamba

I'm a sucker for blush! Can all of your relate? As soon as I heard Benefit had a new blush I trotted to Sephora and got my hands on it. It's their newest color and it's a gorgeous watermelon pink laced with gold shimmer. Gorgeous!
I love this on. It gives that perfect sexy flush to the cheeks. The package -I'm not a fan of. It's smaller in quantity than the regular. The size of it is 0.28 oz vs Coralista's size at Size: 0.42 oz and the top is actually glued to the box and has a mirror which is sort of a awkward design. I actually was a fun of their packaging previous to this. The color is gorgeous though.
Overall I love this and I think Benefit did really great. I really enjoy their face products and haven't gotten any of them that I wouldn't recommend.
What are your favourite Benefit blushes?
Hope you all have had a lovely week.







14 comments:

  1. I am really love the color of this blush! I have to go and get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to try this but ran out of cash lol! It's a really pretty shade ;) Although Benefit makes some great products I'm hooked on Smashbox blush-got several of them in my fave shade just in case they sold out XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even tell you how much I want this Ansa. I have so many blushes though and can't afford to get another one at this point. I will live vicariously through you. FOTD with this cheek colour please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted it when I saw on the sephora website too. It looks sooo pretty! Though its smaller than the regular, it comes with a mirror, which isn't bad in my opinion. I love benefit products too but the only thing I keep buying and buying is Hoola. I wish they came out with one with mirror. that would really come in handy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!! Hey! I need a blush (well I do now)....

    Wanna read?
    www.ohmyjuicygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty color! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been curious about this but unsure if it's worth actually purchasing it... I hope u do a look using this so we can see... =) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen this on almost every blog now :) I don't own any Benefit blushes and am really tempted from your review.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I swatched this at Sephora and really loved it too, but it's so disappointing that the size of the pan is so small :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ansa, try the Smashbox smashing transfer if you can find it. It has the nicest formula that allows you to wear it over or under your makeup while being sheer.I'm sure I reviewed it at some point. Have a great weekend XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the color! love you make up ideas!

    xoxo
    Stella
    http://www.jadore-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm dying to try this all 3 blushes I have from benefit I absolutely love

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks sooooo lovely! Is it similar to Coralista though?

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog