Total Pageviews

Monday, September 3, 2012

Burberry eyeshadow in Pale Barely and Midnight Brown swatches

Hi everyone,
Hope you all are having an amazing day! I wanted to share some swatches of some eyeshadows I have been loving lately. They are by Burberry and they are (at the moment) my favorite eyeshadow not just by any brand but also by Burberry. The Burberry shadows that I have tried are very pigmented, very smooth, very buttery, gorgeous colors, non creasing and long lasting. There is no cons to these shadows other than the price.

If you were to splurge on one eyeshadow by Burberry, start with Pale Barley. Pale Barely is a golden bronzy color that looks amazing on the lid, crease with or without another eyeshadow. I can not get enough of this color. It has a subtle shimmer to it but it is a high quality very grown up shimmer.
What I pair this with mostly is Burberry Midnight Brown. This is taupe brown with a ton of shimmer but again very subtle. A very dark and pigmented color, this is perfect for the crease. 
I purchased mine at Nordstrom and I have since purchased two more in the color Chestnut and Rosewood which are also very lovely. I wish share some swatches of those later. 

Hope you all are having a lovely day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog