Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 22, 2012

OPI GERMAN-ICURE SWATCHES

Hi everyone,
Hope you all have had an amazing week. I have been training to run an ultra marathon in November which has been a lot of fun but also hard work.
OPI recently launched the German collection which I thought was composed of some great colors. I really refrained though and only picked the one that I thought best represented fall which is German-Icure.
German-Icure is a very rich burgundy red polish with tons of gold shimmers running thru. It makes me think of a ruby. It's fairly dark but in the sunshine all the shimmers come out to play. I think this will be a good transition to fall color. The first picture below is indoors whereas the other two are in direct sunshine.
All in all, I think this is gorgeous color.
Hope you all have a lovely Saturday





2 comments:

Search This Blog