Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Urban Decay Build Your Own Palette Rock

Hi Everyone,
I was just browsing the Urban Decay website as you do (you know you're a makeup junkie when stalk websites :)) and came across the new Urban Decay palettes.
Urban Decay has released two new palettes that are limited edition. These are the same idea as the last palette meaning they are "build your own" palette but do come with one eyeshadow. Whereas the last palette had 6 slots to fill and one shadow, this has 4 slots and one shadow. The palettes are Rock and Melt named after the eyeshadow they come with.

Rock comes with an oyster taupe shads. The palette itself is metal with tons of jewles on top, a very pretty design in my opinion.

Melt comes with a peach shadow and the palette design is gorgeous hot fuscia and red roses.

Below is the picture of Rock eyeshadow.


Will order Melt and do swatches and a full review once I get that it in the mail.
What can I say, I do love Urban Decay eyes shadows.

Hope you all have had an amazing Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. the rock eye shadow looks pretty versatile! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Spirit Ink Tattoos Giveaway
    Too Much Soul Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love urban decay shadows so much! I'm glad the singles fit in my mac palette so I get the best of both worlds xx

    http://2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really generous of Urban Decay to include at least one eyeshadow in their build-your-own-palette palettes. Rock looks pretty. I like how it looks versatile and very easy to work with too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. why would they only put 4 slots instead of 6? mehhh

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog