Total Pageviews

Monday, September 17, 2012

Essie Barefoot and Topless

This has to be the queen of the nude polishes. A very pretty warm nude that looks stunning with long nails I find. I have a strong love for nude polishes as it is because I find them easy to wear and they go well with any type of clothing as well as any type of jewelry. Sometimes, it's just nice to not have to think about things and I find nude polishes to be one of those easy choices. It just looks well with everything and it gives the nails and instant polish and clean look.

What I love about Essie's barefoot and topless is that this goes opeque with two coats which a lot of nude polishes do not. It also is a very pretty soft color that has enough color to look nice and clean but not make your hands look dead. It looks stunning with a tan but it also works on me when I am very pale. This polish would definitely make the top 10 polish list and its a must have for me.

Hope you all are having a beautiful and happy day.


2 comments:

  1. I must get on the Essie bandwagon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like it!!! i seriously have to get some essie nail polishes! ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Spirit Ink Tattoos Giveaway
    Too Much Soul Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog