Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 27, 2012

MAC MARILYN MONROE EYESHADOW SWATCHES

Hi everyone,
 MAC just came out with the new Marilyn Monroe Collection. I haven't had a chance to properly test the items because I only got them today so for this post, I'm going to only share pictures and swatches. I'm going to start with the two eyeshadows that I purchased and they are "Preferred Blonde" which is a gorgeous shimmery golden shadow and "How to Marry" a beautiful white shimmer shadow. See pics below. Hope you all have had a lovely day.


How to Marry is to the left & Preferred Blonde to the right



How to Marry Swatch
Preferred Blonde Swatch

Preferred Blonde to the right and How to Marry to the left





2 comments:

  1. OMG- I didnt realize this came out already! I cant wait to buy a few items. Probably one of those shadows too. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Cali Gal Lola - You're welcome. They are very pretty and shimmery

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog