Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 30, 2012

MAC FOREVER MARILYN BEAUTY POWDER

One of the items I purchased from the latest MAC's Marilyn Monroe Collection was a beauty powder called Forever Marilyn. This is a very soft peachy highlighter with tons of micro, finally milled white shimmery glitter. I really do like this beauty powder. I find that most of the time the beauty powders released with collections  are geared towards "collectors" and lack pigmentation, but this is an exception. It's pigmented and it hilights beautifully. I wore it on top of my blush for that gorgeous glow within...see pics below for swatches and close up of the powder and the packaging.
Hope you all have had an amazing week and thank you for reading.








1 comment:

  1. oh this is beautiful! i've seen the collection and i loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog