Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Essie's Rock The Croc Swatch and Kate Spade Bow ring

Hi everyone,
I have two current obssesions. Essie's nail polish in Croc The Rock. This is one of my all time favorite nail polishes and it's from an old old Essie Collection (2006 collection). This is a smoke red polish but what makes this unique is that it has a jelly finish. It is so glossy and it stays that way until I remove it. Amazing. This polish holds a very special place in my collection. It's one of the best fall and winter polishes I've ever tried. I wish Essie would bring old collections back the way MAC sometimes does.





Another thing I've been obsessed with is Kate Spade Rose Gold Bow Ring. I love this ring so much I have it both in gold and rose gold. It's so girly and pretty and so simple.






Hope you guys are having an amazing day.
Loads of love

Ansa

2 comments:

  1. I love the nail color! I have the ring, but after about a year it started to chip and become discolored :( It's such an adorable ring though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too bad. :( It's such a pretty ring. Thanks for reading

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog