Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy December - Sharing some beauty and non beauty favorites

Hi everyone,
I'm so excited it's December as that means 25 days left till Christmas. I'm going to try and post something every day for the month of December, and I'm really excited about that. Today I wanted to share some products (beauty and not) that I've been loving lately.
1. Marc Jacobs The Lolita Palette. This is the perfect every day natural eye shadow palette but it packs a nice punch of shimmer. If you're a lover of earthy tones shimmery shadows, you will love this palette.
My favorite shades are the shimmery champagne shade which I wear all over the lid to get that wide awake look and the shimmery taupe which I use on the lid which is a very nice warm color. (see swatches below)

2. Essie Ballet Slippers - This is one of my all time favorite nail polishes. I've been wearing so many dark shades this fall that this is a nice change as it provides a very natural light look to the nails. This is your typical neutral color but it has an undertone of whitish-yellow which gives a very clean and classy look to the nails. Also being a nude, it goes with everything. 

3. Starbucks Christmas Collection cup. I know it's time to get excited about Christmas when Starbucks releases their red cups. I love this cup...yes it's not subtle and it is very very christmassy and something you could probably only use the month of December, but it's a true Christmas celebration in a cup. I love it...

4.  Yankee Candles Cherries On The Snow candle part of their Christmas Collection release. This is a combination of cherries and almonds  scents but there is something really crisp and wintery about this candle. With so many sweet Christmas candle scents being released, this is a unique scent being more on the crisp lighter side but yet very delicious. 

These are a few of the things I've been loving lately.

Hope you all are having an amazing day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog