2. The second shade is a soft brown much like MAC's soft brown. A perfect shade to wear on your lid to get that "no makeup" look, but also perfect as a transition shade to warm up a darker shade.
3. The third shade is a matte brown. I love this to define the crease.
1. The fourth shade is a shimmery champagne infused with silver microglitter. This is the perffect shade for the holidays to add some fun glitter to your look.
2. The fifth shade is a golden with a pink duochrome. This is a satin finish and it's a fun shade to wear all over the lid with a ton of mascara for a very simple yet gorgeous look.
3. The sixth shade is a shimmery champagne very similar to Stila Kitten. This shade looks amazing on the lid. I've worn it so much I think I'll hit pan soon. This makes my eyes look wide wake. It's so natural but yet gorgeous shimmer.
4. The last shade is a warm taupe. I wear this quite a bit on the crease with the shimmery champagne and then use the mate black to define the crease.
Overall this is an amazing palette that would work on any skintone.
Hope you all are having an amazing day.