Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

NARS Mississippi Mermaid eyeshadow swatches and review

NARS recently released the Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection. As part of this collection, there are four eyeshadows in shades inspired by legendary fashion photographer Guy Bourdin.  They are all goregous but the one I picked was the most natural one called Mississippi Mermaid. 
This shade was very hard to photograph as it tends to photograph white. This is a gorgeous shimmery peach, and why I think this is a bit more unique that the other champagne shades I have, is that this has a very distinct peach undertone which looks very well on my skintone. I have yellow undertones and this compliments it very well, warming up my eye look. Sometimes champagne shades that lean more pink, do not translate on my complexion and just make me look tired.  
Overall this is a gorgeous shade for those who like the warm shimmery shades on the lid (and I love them).

Hope you all are having a great start to the month of December.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog