Total Pageviews

Monday, July 26, 2010

FOTD - Keeping make up at minimum

Hi beautiful followers,
It's very very hot here right now with temperatures as high as over 100 degrees and with this heat I don't want to put too much make up on. Here is what I have been wearing during this hot days:















1. MAC studio sculpt concealer in NC 30
2. MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Medium Deep. I am in love head over hills with this product. This can be worn with a light hand for a soft light coverage, or can be build to provide full coverage and flawless skin. It's light on the skin. I red mixed reviews about this product on makeup alley with some people saying it broke them out. I have very sensitive skin and have worn this non stop and haven't had any issues with this product. This is not your typical powder that dries out your skin making all your blemishes more visible or sits on the fine lines making the skin look older and duller. This makes the skin look flawless but at the same time it's so natural, it looks like your skin but better. Love this product
3. MAC honey lust eyeshadow. This eyeshadow is perfect for summer time. I highly recommend this and have written about this before in earlier posts. It's the perfect honey/gold eyeshadow full of shimmer. It feels gritty when swatched because it's a luster but on this is the most unique and beautiful shadow ever. I love a shimmery lid on summer time and am always using products to get that glowy healthy summer look.
4. Covergirl lash blast mascara. The best drugstore mascara out there in my opinion and one of the best mascaras I have ever tried.
4. MAC Plink lipstick. This is a gorgeous light peach color. This is my favourite MAC lipstick, but MAC recently discountined this lipstick. I must have been the only person in the world that loved it so much. This is my minimal makeup look I have been wearing for the last few weeks.



















What makeup do you use on summer time that doesn't melt in heat?
Hope you had a lovely weekend.

Search This Blog