Total Pageviews

Monday, July 12, 2010

Obsessing over pinks

Hello lovelies,
Here are some of the girly things I have been obsessing over in the past couple of weeks:
1. China Glaze "Something sweet". I love this color. It's that pretty bumblegum pink which is perfect for summer. It's in the same family as my all time favourite OPI "mod about you" but with no lilac undertones. This is a limited edition item, so if you can't get this and want something similar, "mod about you" would be a very close dupe.
2. Viva Glam Gaga. This is that typical baby pink with a blue undertone to it. I'm obsessed with this color. Add a bit of MAC "underage" lipglass, and you got pinklicous lips.
3. MAC's pigment in "Rose". This is a pink with tons and tons of gold.. This looks so pretty as an eyeshadow with a dark chocolate brown on the crease. It's perfect for summer because it gives the lids that pretty shimmery look and it opens up the eye. 


4. Britney Spears "Fantasy". A bit embarrassing I know...but this smells so good. The notes are:  red lychee, golden quince, kiwi, cupcake accord, jasmine petals, white chocolate orchid, musk, orris root and sensual woods. It's very sweet and so girly. I get a ton of compliments when wearing this. If you dislike sweet smells, stay well clear of this perfume.
5. DSK jewelery. I am addicted to this jewelery. DSK ran a special on the 4th of July and it was the below necklace. I love keys and this is a key and a swarovksi crystal heart on a silver chain. The picture does not do this justice. The crystal is so pretty especially when outside in the sun.

These are some of the things I have been obsessing over. What are you obsessing over currently?

Search This Blog