Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 8, 2010

In and Outs Number 1

Hello lovelies,
I love reading in and outs so I decide to make a post about some of my recent ins and outs.
In:
1. Getting a hold of MAC Stereo Rose. I know I know...enough about stereo rose. There is a whole lot of talk about this MSF so of course it sold out online as soon as it came out. I ordered mine first thing tuesday morning after checking the webpage every 5 minutes like a frantic obsessed woman. Fingers crossed I'll get it within 5-7 business days.
2. Planning a vacation. I'm going on vacation next month somewhere in Florida preferable an island like the Keyes or Boca Grande (obviously I have to stay away from the gulf which makes me very sad). I'll make sure to posts pictures and expect a haul. Nothing like shopping on vacation...I have all the same stores here (well besides Illamasqua) but for some reason, I find shopping while on vacation to just be much sweeter.  Anyone else feels this way?
3. Dark hair. I have been a blonde for years now but recently decided to put some lowlights in my hair. Maybe it's because of my skintone but I find that as a brunette I can wear less make up or go without self tanner. It warms up the skin and I love it.
4. Running in the morning. I love to run or exercise in general. I have been running in the afternoons and recently switched to mornings. I love it. It starts the day at a great start. Rex (my puppy) runs with me, and he is such an amazing motivator. He loves to run and looks so happy doing it :)

Outs
1. Not being able to find that perfect foundation. I'm always on the hunt for the "perfect" foundation. I read some great reviews on NARS sheer glow and decided to try.I have oily combination skin and this did not work for me. It made my skin very shinny, and I also noticed breakouts while using this. I am so sad because I really wanted this foundation to work. I tried Sheer Matte and didnt' really like it that much either but at least it gave me no breakouts like the sheer glow. I'm sure Sheer Glow works great on a lot of people, but it just didn't work for my skin. Do you guys have any issues with your foundations? What are some of your favourite foundations?

What are your in and outs?
Hope you guys have had a lovely week xx

Search This Blog