Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

And my love for the coral red polishes continues...

The heat of the summer has me lusting over any hot coral or red polish. They look amazing in both hands and toes during this time of the year. Today I'm wearing OPI Red My Fortune Cookie which is a coral with a red undertone. Very warming to the skin. I love it.
This is in the same color family as OPI Cajun shrimp or Essie Lollipop. Just a gorgeous red/coral. The picture here shows more red than coral.
What do you think about this color?
Hope you all have had an amazing day.



9 comments:

  1. I love red nail polish:) they show the hands so sophisticated:)
    www.pelininstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! red nail polish is classic. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my fave shade to wear on my toes! Very pretty XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty!!! Jealous of the warm summer weather. Here, the weather sucks big time! I guess I will experiencing your heat in less than a month so I shouldn't complain.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! this color suits your skin tone so perfectly! I love bright red on toes with some cute peep-toes or sandals! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your fine! Have a great weekend XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving that shade :)
    thanks for sharing!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't know if this will still help, but in reply to the comment you left of my blog, I have been wearing the foundation faker for a couple of days an it hasn't broken me out. That being said I do NOT have sensitive skin and a product has never broken me out before! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Monday :)
    I hope you had a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog