Total Pageviews

Monday, May 23, 2011

OPI Stranger Tides from the Pirates of the Caribbean

OPI recently (recent to me but the collection has been out for at least three weeks) came out with a new collection of polishes called : The Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides collection.
I love The Pirates of the Caribbean installments..well mainly because Johnny Depp plays in them. Need I say more??
Today I'm wearing one of the colors in this collection called Stranger Tides.
I don't have anything like this color. It's a light green with a strong gray undertone. I really like it and I think this will be probably be on my toes for most of summer. I'm always drawn to these murky half way "in between colors" colors, so this was a must have for me. And it sort of reminds me of the beach and vacations. =)
Did you get any of the colors in this collection?


6 comments:

  1. i really love the loko of this colour :)
    definately a unique shade!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty and unusual color! I saw the collection, but I haven't purchased any yet! It goes nicely with your skin tone <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh what a unique color. Very tempting, but I haven't gotten anything from the collection xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous shade of green! It's perfect for summer.Thanks for posting your question, I appreciate it. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this colour- it really is unusual! Reminds me that I really need to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean film! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unique and fresh.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog