Total Pageviews

Monday, May 30, 2011

Some products I'm loving at the moment....

It's been quite warm in the month of May so my makeup has been simple (simple for me anyways)....for the face I've only used a bit of MAC MSF natural all over the face. For my eyes, I love a highlight color half way thru the lid, followed by something soft in the outer V, a good black mascara for the lashes and a clear gloss for the lips. Below are some of the products I've been using quite a bit in May.
Here is a picture of me wearing these items although not sure how much you can see but the star of this picture is Rex anyway. How gorgeous is he?

For my eye makeup, two of the items I have loved this month is MAC's pigment in pearl which is a soft white pink color that came out with Surf, Baby collection. I put this half way thru my lid and in the tear duct and it really opens up the eyes. For the otter v, I love wearing Patina which is a very soft brown with gold shimmers. I also adore MAC pro lash mascara and it has features in my favourites before. This mascara doesn't get enough love in my opinion. It's super black, super separating, and it voluminizes without any clumps.




For my nails I'm loving Sparrow Me the Drama. I love this pink polish because it has a tinge of a lavender undertone. It makes me think of a darker version of Lucky Lucky Lavender. In fact any pink/lavender polish seems to be the polish of my choice when the weather warms up.
These are some of the products I'm loving at the moment and wanted to share them with you. What are some of the products you're loving at the moment?

Hope you all are having an amazing day.




6 comments:

  1. Rex is such a cutie! And I love this eyemakeup. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Devea - Thank you. He is far more gorgeous in person. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pigment looks gorgeous! I didn't pick it up, but I agree with you on Patina and MSFN, love them both :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woww the pigment looks gorgeous <3 Lovely eyes!!
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rex is absolutely beautiful!! I just want to hug him!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh Rex is gorgeous! As are your nails, love the colour and shape of them. I have been reaching for my MAC MSF too, so easy x

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog