Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 26, 2011

MAC Surf the Ocean pigments swatches- Surf, Baby! Collection

As many of you know, I'm a sucker for the beach so when MAC comes out  with these summer collections, I am completely tempted and can never resist. I bought a few items from Surf, Baby! collection and will post more posts as I get to play with them more, but this I had to post immediately because Surf the Ocean  four stack pigments I think best represent this collection.

Between the aquamarine green and the gorgeous golden color, I think this is the perfect representation of what the beach, sun and summer are all about.

As for the swatches, from left to right we have Graphite which is a dark black with tons of silver shimmer, Bronze which is a golden bronze, Titanium which is a cool frosted platinum, and my favourite Aquamarine which is a stunning green with a tinge of yellow. I wore these today and they are very pigmented and I had no issue with fall out but I always use a base for any of my eyeshadows.

Have you picked this up yet?
Hope you all have had an amazing week.
Love
Ansa

10 comments:

  1. the golden color looks amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are just beautiful colours, love that gold! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really pretty! I love how shimmery the finishes are. The gold one is absolutely gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! Both of the pigment stacks are pretty but this one is outstanding with the dark green color which I love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The aquamarine looks wonderful...xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't any of these yet but they are beautiful! Metallic are so hot right now :) Happy Memorial Day Weekend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg they look so pretty. The gold looks like gorgeous little golden nuggets. I have looked at this collection but nothing really caught my eye enough for me to buy it. I don't have any pigments from MAC - I need to find one that I am in love with lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I want Bronze, so pretty!:D

    Thanks for the swatches!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog