Total Pageviews

Monday, May 16, 2011

Some products I'm loving right now

Hi everyone,
I didn't do my April faves this month but here is a list of products I'm currently loving....

Cream color basis as a wash of color on the lid...These are perfect for this time of the year when it's too warm for powder shadow but I still want to look polished and make an effort. The two I'm loving at the moment are Benefit samaba-dy loves me which is a gorgeous peachy coral color and Makeup For Ever Aqua Cream in the number 13 which is the perfect champagne color.

Also for the eyes, I'm loving Urban Decay liquid liner in honey ..stunning gorgeous golden bronzey color, perfect for just a touch of color, and Makeup for ever smokey lash which is by far one of the best mascaras I have ever tried. The cons for this mascara are the price and it dries out very quickly but the pros is that you get false lashes in a tube.
On the nails I'm loving OPI sweetheart for a manicure.. such a perfect milky pink coral that give a fabulous clean and soft look to the nails. On the toes I'm loving Essie California Coral...such a hot coral polish that screams spring and summer.

While on the manicure bit, I'm really loving Burt's Bees Almond Milk hand creme. It's extremely moisturizing on the hands and it smells divine. It smells just like almonds and sweet milk and it feels very nourishing.

These are some of the products I'm loving right now.
What are some of your fave products of the moment?
Hope you all have had a fabulous week.
Love
Ansa

12 comments:

  1. I love the nail polishes you have shown. They have such beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Benefit cream eyeshadow looks gorgeous! I might have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try that hand cream! I also have been loving cream eyeshadows, putting up a review of the creaseless cream ones right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love paint pots, but don't have any creaseless cream eyeshadows. I really want to try them! The Burts Bees hand cream looks good, I have a weird obsession with hand creams lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Loveeee that nude nail polish!
    xoxo Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. The MUFE cream color base looks like such a beautiful color. It looks like MAC's paintpot in bare study but.. prettier!

    I'm gonna need to keep my eyes peeled for that next time I'm makeup shopping.

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. that nude nail color is gorgeous! And i am loving that lotion too, all the girls share it at work xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! I love those nail polishes. The OPI one looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing list of favs! I luv that burts bee hand lotion too..its one of my favs as well and I just bought the MUFE aqua ceam..I bought the purple one..I can not wait to test it out

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cream shadows! I'm using Bath & Body Works Satsuma lotion to death lately. Have a great night XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. OPI Sweetheart looks so cute! I'm definitely adding it to my list of nail polishes I want!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that nail color!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog