Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

In and outs number 6

Hi everyone,
hope you all have had a lovely week. Here are some of my current in and outs.
In:
1. Finishing the full marathon. I am so happy to have done this and can't wait to run my next one. I ran the full Country Music Marathon 26.2 miles on Saturday April the 30th. And of course here is a picture of my medal...which I feel tempted to wear all week but do not fear...I didn't. :)


2. Laura Mercier secret camouflage. I love this concealer. It took me ages to try this because I thought it felt dry but it really isn't drying on the skin. It's not creamy like some of the Bobbie Brown ones but if you have combination or oily skin, then this would be perfect for you. It covers perfectly and long lasting. It looks natural. I adore.




3. Coral blushes. I just adore coral blushes. I have yellow undertones which means that anything coral/orange looks best on me. Some of the ones I have been obsessed with are Illamasqua in the color Expose, MAC peaches, MAC ripe peach and NARS Taj Mahal which I only got about a month ago and wish I had gotten sooner. I love how peach blushes warm up the skin and give that sexy, warm glow to the cheeks.



Outs:
1. Urban Decay primer potion in greed. I hate to say this because Urban Decay is in my top 5 favorite brands but I'm so disappointed by this primer. It does all the good things that the other UD primer potions do but the color does not show. Theswatch below is deceiving and that's why I bought. I swatched it at Sephora and thought it was a gorgeous gold color but once you work it in the lid, the gold color disappears and it's just clear with gold shimmer. I would give it 5 out of 5 for performance but because it's suppose to have color, it disappoints greatly.


What are your ins and outs?

9 comments:

  1. congrats on running the marathon! I love taj mahal, my all time fav! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, that's amazing! congratulations on finishing a full marathon! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I can't believe you ran the marathon that's awesome! I am so with you on coral blushes, love your collection of them =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congrats on the marathon!! Amazing feat! I'm running 8Ks (about 5 miles) on Sunday for Breast Cancer awareness- not sure I'd ever be able to do the full marathon, go you! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. While the make up is amazing, it pales in comparison to you finishing a marathon. Wow. That is seriously impressive. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what an accomplishment running the whole marathon. Were there country starts running too?
    I love all of the blushes in your picture although I only own the NARS Taj Mahal.
    I am a huge fan of UDPP but will steer clear of Greed.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Alicia-I acutally got Taj Mahal based on your recommandations and absolutely love it. I'm not sure if any country singers ran it but there are so many people...over 30,000 people. :) It's a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS!!! Well deserved :)

    I haven't had a chance to try out Greed yet but I'm longing for it. Have a great weekend XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog