Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dip it in chocolate...

After months and months of debating to color my hair brown I finally asked my hair dresser to dip my blond tresses in a chocolate color. The result is the picture to the left.

 Although the change is not that big, it's major for me a result of having bright blond hair for over three years now. While I probably will go back to my gold tresses, I think the brown will be a nice break for my hair.It feels a whole lot healthier and in better condition. As a result of my new color, I did buy a few new hair products to help nourish it back to health and will post a quick hair haul soon.

Changing my hair color was such a huge decision for me and I did it very slowly by putting low lights and letting my roots grow out. What's your hair story? Do you change your hair color fairly often?

Hope you all have had a lovely weekend.

15 comments:

  1. It looks very pretty! I want to dye mine lighter for the summer :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so pretty!
    I think that apart from black, I've had every hair color available, from platinum blonde to dark cherry red or eggplant. I gave up on blonde 5 years ago, I was tired of the roots and the yellow tones that always come back in bleached hair. My natural hair is a mousy dark blonde, in which there are now a lot of greys :( so I spice it all up with a chocolate light brown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair looks lovely!! a change is definitely good sometimes :) I went from having been blonde all my life to brunette a few months ago... and recently dyed it black, and i love it! i agree that the darker colors do make the hair feel healthier, definitely a good thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing. Such pretty hair. :)

    We have finally started a twitter account. Please check it out and let us know if you have an account.

    http://twitter.com/#!/SunnyDaysBlog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous look. I have a hair appt this week and debating the whole, keep my hair long or cut it.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish i had your hair! So much frizz in mine. You look gorgeous and remind me I need to touch up. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your safe! I saw some bad storms hitting the Midwest on the news. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg I love your hair in these pictures, they look so soft and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks gorgeous! You're so photogenic. I've been blonde for many years now and thinking of doing the same, it is scary though! looks fab on you XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving your hair colour :)
    & the style is exactly what I'm looking to get done tomorrow!! x

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog