Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Essie California Coral

I'm having a major love affair with coral this spring and this polish just fuels the fire. This is one of Essies's great polishes that go opaque in one coat (I'm wearing two coats below). The color itself is an in between a coral, orange and red color which makes it very unique. As you can see in the pictures below, depending on the lighting it can look red or coral. It's very warm and it really is perfect for spring and summer.



How do you feel about coral polishes?
Do you have any recommendations of your favorite coral polishes?
Hope you all have had an amazing week.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE coral so therefore I need this! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I have been so in to Essie polishes lately. They really outlast any other polishes and are basically chip free. I may have to add this one to my collection.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrummy! I've just had a pedi with this colour, looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog