Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 21, 2011

MAC's MLLE lipstick from the Fashion Flower Collection

MAC's Fashion Flower collection comes out April 28 and one of the lipsticks featured in this collection is MLLE. MLLE has gotten quite a buz and I think it will sell out pretty quickly. MLLE is a repromote and I already have this in my collection (True sign of a MAC addict, right?) so I thought to post a swatch for some of you who are making out a collection "purchase list". MLLE is a light white pink and the formulation is a glaze.

MLLE's pinkish white undertone makes this lipstick the queen of all milky pinks. It's a glaze so it gives the lips an extermily nice sheen and gloss. This is the type of milky pink that looks stunning with a sexy smokey eye. I absolutely recommand buying one of these.
What will you be getting from the Fashion Flower Collection?

11 comments:

  1. Ohh thank you for the swatch! I will defo check this out when its available x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous pink! I need to get it immediately :] thanks for sharing dollface

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous! I have to buy it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shade I think you're right, this one is going to go quick!

    Love J.
    http://bon-vivant-clique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful color. I love that pink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a lovely colour! beautiful for the summer months xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty! It's a very you colour. I bought something very cute for myself today and got you one too. Sending it out next week...it's very 'us'!
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the swatch. This color is probably lovely for lighter skin tones. These shades tend to wash me out sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw some photos of the collection. This is really fresh and pretty :) Have a Happy Easter XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never tried the Mac products. But after going through this review, i am interested to try this lipstick. Thanks for recommending!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different
    page and thought I might as well check things out.
    I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to looking into your web page repeatedly.


    my website; click here

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog