Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 14, 2011

A lil Juicy Couture haul

Juicy couture holds a special place in my heart because it's so girly and feminine and I love all things girly.
I recently got this cute little golden cherry ring which is so dainty and feminine and their perfume in Couture Couture so now I own every one of their perfumes.


I purchased the small bottle of the perfume so I can try it out and see how I like it. It's very girly and sweet like all of the Juicy perfumes. It cointains notes of mandarin, orange blossom, pink grape accord, star jasmine, honeysuckle, blushed plum, amber, vanilla and creamy sandalwood.

And the ring...well i just love the ring. Too cute for words!


What do you think of Juicy Couture?








6 comments:

  1. I really like juicy couture! Not always a fan of their clothes but I will always love their girly jewelery (I have the gold charm bracelet)! I have their original perfume. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes i find the brand borderline tacky, and overpriced, but some items are awesome. I like the ring but sadly yellow gold looks bad on me .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Juicy is a very nice company! I love their stuff, and the ring that you got is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ring is so cute! I love the charms that they do,have a couple and the perfume smells nice. I wish the cost wasn't so high for some of the items though. Have a great day. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Juicy Couture. I have a Juicy Couture necklace that I adore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, late comment~
    I adoreee Juicy Couture! I love that you have all of their fragrances! Super feminine and cute <3
    (new follower!)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog